Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Best Week Ever

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it seems like nothing can ruin your good mood?

Fitful night's sleep? Oh well. Incompetent drivers on your commute? No big deal. Last minute meetings you didn't have time to prepare for? I've got it covered. Keurig broken? It's cool, I've got like 6 chocolate bars in my desk.

For whatever reason, any "negative" stuff this week has just rolled off. I don't hate it. 

Maybe it's the unseasonably warm 50 degree weather we've had the past couple of days. Or the way Pandora keeps playing the right songs. It might even have something to do with the way workouts have seemed effortless this week, even the tempo run. My guess, however, is that it has a lot to do with the unusual amount of time I've spent with my favorite boys this week.

1/29/13 Bruins vs. Devils

I'm lucky enough to know some pretty awesome people. Some pretty awesome people that know how much I love hockey and how crazy much fun I am when I get to go to games. So thanks, guys, for indulging me and not looking the other way when people say, "who the heck is that chick?".

(Source)

I'm spoiled this week, and went to the Bruins vs. Devils game on Tuesday night and am headed to the Bruins vs. Sabres game tonight. You could say I'm a pretty happy camper, considering it's pretty much impossible to get tickets to Bs games nowadays without forking over some serious $$ or forfeiting your first born.

Looking forward to shenanigans tonight and hopefully celebrating a birthday win with Boston's most eligible bachelor.

Captured this gem at the 2011 Stanley Cup Parade.

#LetsGoBruins

No comments:

Post a Comment