After yet another snow storm last week, we're finally seeing temperatures in the high-40s, low-50s. In true New England fashion, I'm ready to break out the flip flops and fling open the windows in my apartment.
In case you haven't figured it out, I kind of loathe hitting the gym after work and fighting for machines (cough, treadmills, cough) that I don't even like. Thankfully, the combination of daylight savings and warmer weather has given me more opportunities to spend time outside! I went on my first post-work outdoor run Monday night and couldn't have been happier.
Warmer weather here means adjustments in my running apparel lineup, and though I may bite my tongue next week when an unplanned storm leaves us with another 6+ inches of snow, for now I'm putting away my heavy layers.
Check out some of my favorite spring running gear:
1. Nike Legend Women's t-shirt ($25)
2. Garmin Forerunner 410 ($197)
3. Women's Active GoDRY Running Top ($22.99)
4. New Balance Women's 7" Bike Shorts ($26)
5. Nike Tech Women's Running Capris ($58)
6. Asics Intensity Low-Cut Socks 3-Pack ($12)
7. Nike Tempo Track 3.5" Shorts ($30)
8. Asics GEL-Kayano 18 sneakers ($99.98)
I've also started trying out the active apparel lines from stores like Target and Old Navy and have loved what I've found so far. They have some quality stuff for really affordable prices.
What's one piece of running gear you can't live without?
Where do you usually shop for running gear?