Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bruins Are Back

Thursday - 2 mi, stairs & weights
Friday - 3 mi walk
Saturday - 7.1 mi
Sunday - 2.6 mi

I've been loving weekends since the holidays. These past few have been some of the first I've had free in months and I've enjoyed every second.

Saturday morning I had one of those "oh please don't make me get out of bed to run" moments. Per usual, a couple of miles in, I got over it and just enjoyed this heat wave we've been experiencing in Boston. 50 degrees in January? Ok, I'll take it.

Molly and I rocked our 7 mile run with some pretty sweet mostly-negative splits.


The remainder of the day was filled with low key errands and lounging, and the night was spent celebrating birthdays with some pretty great people.



This morning I woke up with every intention of spending the day bonding with my couch. Twitter convinced me that other plans were much more important and I was able to convince my equally hockey-obsessed friend to venture down to the TD Garden for some Bruins training camp festivities.

 

Alyssa and I spent the next few hours ridiculously giddy playing it cool and enjoying being able to see our boys back on the ice. All things considered, they did a great job getting the fans excited and we had a blast.

 

Anyone else excited for hockey season to start?!

1 comment: