Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve 2012

I've never been very enthusiastic about New Year's Eve. I get the goodness of it, it's just never been a priority of mine.

I've done the staying in and ordering Chinese thing, I've done the open bar thing, I've done the house party thing, I've even done the oops-I-passed-out-long-before-midnight thing. So this year, I didn't really know what my plans would be until the day of... totally fine.

So here's the short run down of NYE 2012. Half day of work followed by a quick last-run-of-2012. First Night in Boston with the roomie and her family for the parade and fireworks. Dinner, champagne and a relaxing night in with the boyfriend.

Boom. It was a great one. The perfect mix of excitement and relaxation, and the perfect way to say goodbye to 2012.

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and I wish you an even better New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment