Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter 2013

I meant to post this early last week... oops. I've been out of town, having spent the last few days in Tampa for a work conference. We spent 98% of our time in meetings and in conference rooms, but it was nice to enjoy the warmer weather here and there during breaks in the busy schedule.


On to the original post...

In the midst of hectic work schedules, pending changes, frustrating running setbacks and the general craziness of life itself, it's nice to step back sometimes and (attempt to) let go of those things that are out of your control. I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason, and that even when you feel the most helpless and vulnerable there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I was blessed enough to spend Easter weekend with people that I love, and even though I couldn't make the trip out to western MA, I still spent my holiday with family.




I hope you all enjoyed your weekend (and now week...and another weekend), whether you celebrate Easter or not, indulged in some sweets and spent time with people that you care about!

Knee update: Still hurting. It's frustrating, I'm annoyed, and I could seriously use some thought-clearing run time enjoying the warmer weather. I've been behaving ridiculously well - stretching, icing and foam rolling, and my workouts have consisted of biking and strength training (yawn). Walking is fine, but every time I try to run the pain immediately comes back. Roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment